CalState TEACH Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CalState TEACH Community

A place where CalState Teach Credential Candidates can share information, ask questions and swap ideas

You are not connected. Please login or register

tech fair this weekend

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tech fair this weekend Empty tech fair this weekend Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:28 pm

richard leivenberg

Is anyone going to the Tech Fair this weekend?

2tech fair this weekend Empty Re: tech fair this weekend Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 am

MollyMcCann

MollyMcCann
Admin

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the tech fair this weekend, but I'm feeling like I need to be going. Speaking of tech...when you all are writing your lesson plans, how often to you add something technology related? I feel like I've been getting by without using any technology in the classroom yet, but I'm sure it's going to sneak up on me eventually.

Richard, if you go, be sure to post about it. I'm curious how it turns out.

3tech fair this weekend Empty tech fair Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 am

richard leivenberg

I have not used any tech yet with my lessons but am assuming we will all be doing so as we progress.

Among the programs they have at the Fair are a reading, writing and collaborating with mobile tech, getting started with IPad, digital storytelling, online teaching, inspiring classroom via web and book apps. Not sure which ones I will be at, but I will post something aftewards.

Rich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]